Tel.: (+49) 160 90 72 75 93
Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
According to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
- Right of withdrawal (“Right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 of the GDPR)
- Right to limit processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
- Notification – Duty to notify in connection with the correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of processing (Article 19 of the GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- Right of objection (Article 21 of the GDPR)
- Right to non-decision based on automated processing including profiling (Article 22 of the GDPR)
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can contact the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).
On my website I use functions of the social media network XING of the company XING SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
By calling up pages that use such functions, data (IP address, browser data, date and time, cookies) are transmitted to XING, stored and evaluated.
If you have an XING account and you are logged in, this information will be associated with your personal account and the data stored therein.
I use Social Media Network features on LinkedIn, LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By calling up pages that use such functions, data (IP address, browser data, date and time, cookies) are transmitted to LinkedIn, stored and evaluated.
If you have a LinkedIn account and are logged in, this information will be associated with your personal account and the data stored in it.
TLS encryption with https
I use https to transfer data securely on the Internet (data protection through technology design Article 25 paragraph 1 GDPR). By using TLS (Transport Layer Security), an encryption protocol for secure data transmission over the Internet, I can ensure the protection of confidential data. You acknowledge the use of this safeguarding of the data transfer at the small lock symbol in the upper left corner of the browser and the use of the scheme https (instead of http) as part of our Internet address.